Rupali Street and Working Children Account (Pothful)
- Rupali Street and Working Children Account is a specialized Savings Account for the street children and working children. It has attractive interest rate and many benefits compared to regular Savings Account. Accounts are opened and operated by NGOs after MoU signed with Rupali Bank Limited and final approval by Bangladesh Bank. Account can be opened by depositing just BDT 10/-.
- Interest Rate: 4%
- Only for Street and Working Children
- Operated by NGO under supervision
- No Service Charge
- Legal documents of NGO (Article of Association, Memorandum, By-Laws etc.), National ID Card (NID)/Passport /Birth Certificate with proper validation of 2 Custodians.
- 2 Passport Size picture for the Account Holder, 2 pictures of the 2 Custodians each and 1
Terms and Conditions
- Any street children below 18 Years who registered with partner NGO
- Operation and withdrawal will be made by the custodians of NGO. The children must be present while withdrawing money from his/her account unless emergency (sickness etc) which should be confirmed by the bank officer
- Govt taxes applicable